The minting of 21,112,000 $ANML will happen daily to minimize minting costs due to gas fees. It will then be distributed based on a timed interval calculation of 100 coins every 10 minutes, or 14400 coins per day.
The start date of minting will be February 2nd and will mint for 20 days, selling the tokens privately via Trustless Smart Contracts to allow for foundational liquidity pools to be established on exchanges after the initial token sale.
During these 20 days people will be able to purchase $ANMLZ Coins and stockpile so that they can secure their share of the primary ANMLNFT collection or sell the coins on release day. Essentially, the coins will be acting as the whitelist to every release.
During the launch phase as we are developing the staking modules for the NFT’s we will be doing daily distributions calculated manually based on the current list of NFT owners.
Upon Purchasing their NFT each person will have to decide if they want to stake it into the pool of earnings, or to sell the NFT on the MRKT If they decide to list it on the market, then it will no longer be able to earn income.
Of these 14,400 coins 20% will be held the company to add to liquidity pools and provide stability to the market. The remaining 80% will be distributed evenly among all 1000 ANMLNFT Holders of which 100 will be held by the founding members, and 100 ANMLNFT’s will go to charities that accept cryptocurrency directly. If there are no such charities, we will seek out new relationships with existing charities and provide cryptocurrency education in addition to the free gift.
The planned batches for the release of the ANMLS NFT’s are as follows
1000 units – Q1 Batch – Feb 22, 2022 1,000 Total
4000 units – Q2 Batch – May 22, 2022 5,000 Total
10000 units – Q3 Batch – Aug 22, 2022 15,000 Total
20000 units – Q4 Batch – Nov 22, 2022 35,000 Total